Fix for adsense link not opening - V3/App

You might have the same problem I had, and the fix is pretty easy. This seems to be a problem if you're using the new Adsense interface in beta.

  1. Try Google Chrome if you don't already have it. This problem seems to be with both Firefox 4 and Google chrome. On the Firefox page a lot of people have reported this "blank page" problem recently
  2. Turn off your Adblock Plus for that site, or any similar ad blocker program you have running.

I had this problem today when I tried to go to the link https://www.google.com/adsense/v3/app#home
It simply showed a blank page. Being kinda lazy and tired I couldn't figure out what was wrong right away so I googled the thing to see if anyone else had the same problem. And I noticed a lot of people did.

I also remembered that Google updated their Adsense a few days back, and the new beta interface is having problems, so I figured turning the Adblock Plus off would help, and it did!

Another option is to go to this address instead https://www.google.com/adsense/v3/disablebeta

Notice replace the word App with Disablebeta.

Hope this helps.

Comments

  1. What i find troublesome is to find a blog that may capture me for a minute however your weblog is different. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My accomplice and I really loved reading this blog submit, I used to be simply itching to know do you trade featured posts? I'm at all times looking for someone to make trades with and merely thought I'd ask.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to screen capture/ record from PS3 or Xbox 360

How to record Footage from PS3 or Xbox - NEW

Google advanced search tips